What to Wear | San Antonio Family Photographer

Sometimes I stare in my closet and I can't decide what to wear. For a regular day. Much less for pictures that will record a moment in life. {It's ok if you feel this way, too!} Please {I beg of you} remember when picking clothes/outfits/styles for your portrait session that the very most important thing is the clothes flatter you and make you feel good. I'm a cardigan junkie - but I've learned from trial and error that white cardigans do.not.work. for me in pictures. {sad face}


 On the left, Rachel and Kendall are coordinated but not exactly matched. On the right, there are several shades of white and brown. Both work wonderfully and exactly nail the look we envisioned for the sessions.


Fall is almost here, but summer isn't going quietly! This is just an example of how a family can coordinate without being matchy-matchy. Gone are the days of mandatory khaki bottoms and white tops or head-to-toe denim. Be creative, be true to your tastes, and be conscious of what is flattering to you.

{I'm so not a fashion expert. I'm just hoping a little nudge might help you envision your look for your shoot. Enjoy!}

No comments:

Post a Comment