What to Wear :: Affordable Family Style

I'm totally obsessed with the amazing colors that stores anda designers are doing for spring and summer! I love every.single.color right now. Don't be afraid of color in your portraits - and remember -- everyone DOES NOT have to have on one or two solid colors. Mix it up! Have fun!

This is an idea that would work for Spring or Summer, inspired by the amazing colors Target has in their spring line.

Target Family Portraits



I started with "Mom" - and I put her in my favorite color!  Often I find that Mom coordinates everyone and then decides what she's going to wear... Mom, CHOOSE YOUR OUTFIT FIRST!!! When you feel and look your best everyone looks great because you are at your most fabulous. Choose a style and color that suits you and makes you feel great.

Dad is comfy in casual pants and a shirt he can leave out with the sleeves rolled up and the kiddos bring everyone together. Yes! It's OK to mix a print or two and shades of a color.

All items are from Target except the Van's for Dad which goes to show that great style can be found at any price point and just about any store.

So go ahead and have fun with color this spring and summer. Step away from the matchy-matchy khaki and denim and brighten up your family portraits.


1 comment:

  1. I always want to do these kinds of posts but I just don't know how. This is awesomely done! : )

    ReplyDelete