Freebie :: Spring Desktop Download

I totally missed February - but I hope you love this for spring!

"the goodness of spring has arrived"


Click on the image to open and save a larger version or just right click and save! (Someday I'll have to use one of those fancy download sites... but until then...)

On a side note - the highlight of my spring is around the corner! Bébé G is due mid-April!

I'm finishing up my spring bookings with some sessions in early March and have started scheduling for mid-summer but will be on "maternity leave" from April to June. Please let me know if I can put you on the calendar (be honest - aren't you always a little envious of the tanned-summer-relaxed holiday card pictures!?) or of there are any sweet summer babies we can pencil in!


No comments:

Post a Comment