Valentine's Day:: Spread the Love

Today marks the one month countdown to my favorite day of the year.

Valentine's Day is hands down, unequivocally, irrevocably my very most favorite holiday.

I'm not talking about the sappy commercial, unrealistic expectations, over hyped holiday that we're inundated with every year at the end of January. I love the much more simple version - a day solely dedicated to telling your friends and family that you LOVE them.

Shouldn't we do that everyday? Absolutely.

Does it hurt to add pink, and red, and sparkles, and warm fuzzies.
I think not.

Remember that warm glowy feeling you got from exchanging cards as a kiddo? Why not share that feeling and mail Valentine's cards this year? (I know you just sent Christmas cards... think about how suprised your recipient will be when they open the mailbox and find your Valentine?)

Here is a round up of my favorite Valentine's Cards from Minted.com:






This one just cracks me up:





No comments:

Post a Comment